Monday, June 9, 2008

Math, "This Suicide"


utterz-image

Mobile post sent by Math using Utterzreply-count Replies.  mp3


A friend of mine recently pointed out how he's suicidal. I am too. So are you. By living where we do, how we do, and i guess I should tack on "why" we do now, we are all by definition suicidal. Thats when I sat down and recorded the song that's up above the heads of these letters. Kind of like the 1,000,000 flights a day about our heads. Im not bitching, Im really trying to use my super powers to get people to actually talk to one another about how we can begin retrofitting our own personalitys in order to let go of the wasteful behavior. Hey, it might be fun... actually kind of... a good time???

I dont care what you say, you cant block it out and it does affect you. And im not blaming any one person because how could I? But I am one person who wants to speak to more and more people about what we can do to stop this insane suicide.

The AIR we are BREATHING is POISON. And before you change the chanel, trust me, I can think like this. I'm not angry and commiting a "real" suicide or "crime", Im simply pointing out, with intention and focus, that the AIR we are BREATHING is POISON.

You're right, what good is my opinion...

PERHAPS YOU WOULD LISTEN TO THESE TWO? (click it)





No comments: